Friday, March 27, 2009

I finally felt it!!

I was laying in bed last night with Eli and I finally felt the baby move! I'm super excited that I finally felt it. It felt weird and at first I wasn't sure what it was so I came into the den and told Jeff about it and he agreed that he was more than likely the baby. After that I talked to a few different people and they all said that it was the baby. It felt almost like butterflies but with some gas bubbles mixed in with it, it was a different feeling so it is hard to explain. Now, I'm just waiting for the time that Jeff can feel it too.

2 comments:

  1. OH HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally remember when I first felt the munchkin move! I wasn't sure what it was at the time but thought MAYBE that was it. The next day while I was at work...I was certain what it was!

    Just you wait...it gets SO strong later on down the line! :)

    I am soooooooooooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the most amazing feeling in the world! Just wait til you can lay and watch the baby move in your tummy! It's what I miss most about being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete